Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wedding Wednesday: March 16 Check-in

No Wedding Nightmares this week. Hooray!

What was accomplished:
  • Call out-of-country groomsman and tell him the measurements he needs to send us
  • One Groomsmen has got measurements done.
  • Stamped, addressed, assembled invitations
  • Met with Father Andrew and got ceremony readings and music approved
  • Bought my under-the-dress things
  • Got correct spellings of family members on Frenchie's side.
  • Dress is at the seamstress being altered! I can't believe how much they need to take it in. I should have pushed for the smaller size when I ordered :(
  • Picked up Frenchie's wedding present
  • Sent out-of-country and out-of-province invitations
What needs to be done in March: 
  • Email other in-town groomsmen and remind him to get measurements done.
  • Send the rest of the invitations
  • Ask family to do special readings and roles for the wedding
  • Complete ceremony program and print
  • Ask Frenchie's hockey team about bartending
  • Decide what to buy as groomsmen gifts
  • Finalize reception music
  • Write out directions for decorations (where, how)
  • DATE NIGHT


chicfit

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh yay wedding! When are you getting married? I work in the wedding industry so I see many a list like this, it's important to be able to check things off. I don't know what I'd do without lists:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jenny - June 18th! It will be 3 months away this Friday :D
    We have a huge list. I try not to overwhelm myself and the readers by only doing 1 month at a time.
    Lists are the best tool to have

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

    I loved planning my wedding, but I remember not liking all of the little details that had to be taken care of! It's a lot of work!

    ReplyDelete

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!