Monday, April 11, 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading? (14 of 2011)



It’s Monday! What Are You Reading, is hosted by One Persons Journey Through a World of Books

This meme is a great way to start the week and add some great books to your to-read list. I love looking at what everyone is reading.
Thanks for stopping by and happy reading!!

What I Finished
Delirium by Lauren Oliver

Delirium

5 Very Good Reason to Punch a Dolphin in the Face (And other useful guides)
5 Very Good Reasons to Punch a Dolphin in the Mouth (And Other Useful Guides)
What I Am Reading
Safe by Aviva Bel'Harold
Safe: a novel
picture from Chapters.ca
From Goodreads: Fifteen year old Meriah has nothing to live for. No friends, a neglectful mother and an abusive brother. But on the night when she decides to end it all, she finds Toby in her room. Just his appearance is not enough to deter her from her plans. It is only when he tells her that he died that very night that living feels important

I'm having a hard time keeping my interest in this book.
It's very easy to put down, but I do really like it.
The intertwined lives and the way it's weaved into the story is great.
What I'm Listening to
Bed of Roses by Nora Roberts
Bed of Roses (Bride (Nora Roberts) Series)
From Amazon: Florist Emma Grant is finding career success with her friends at Vows wedding planning company, and her love life appears to be thriving. Though men swarm around her, she still hasn't found Mr. Right. And the last place she's looking is right under her nose.
But that's just where Jack Cooke is. He's so close to the women of Vows that he's practically family, but the architect has begun to admit to himself that his feelings for Emma have developed into much more than friendship. When Emma returns his passion—kiss for blistering kiss—they must trust in their history…and in their hearts.
 
I LOVE this book. I laugh, I get distracted (in a good way) and I feel happy. A romance novel at its best. Although it follows the cookie-cutter form, I love it.
I can see myself listening to this audiobook again. 

What's Up Next
If I StayRomeo and Juliet

chicfit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!