Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wedding Wednesday: April 13 Check-in

I swear I am at the spa every other weekend! (Not that I'm complaining...) Waxing, facial, hair cut, trail, massage. Rinse, repeat. The things we do to look good on our wedding day...

I'm still freaking out about the bartending. I have emailed the caterer 3 times! He's been out of province but still! We're cutting it really close. I thought I had one lined up, but he fell through. He did however send me a name for another person who offered. I'm waiting for her to email me and discuss.

What was accomplished:
  • All groomsmen measurements are in. Tuxes can be ordered
  • Asked sister to do a reading and co-MC - yes!
  • Asked future brother-in-law to do reading - yes!
  • Asked Frenchies aunt to do a reading - yes!
  • Had 2nd dress fitting - needs to be taken in (again!) and hemmed
  • Date night - rented Unstoppable
  • Frenchie to provide guest list for his Bachelor party
What needs to be done in April: 
  • Email caterer about bartending for the 3rd time. I'm really stressed about this!!!
  • Complete ceremony program and print
  • Final Dress fitting
  • Finalize reception music
  • Ask my cousin to be usher - email sent, just waiting for reply
  • Collect photos of Frenchie for slide show
  • Book Mani/Pedi appointments for me - I found a place that will do the nails I want
  • Wrap bridal party gifts
  • Make appointment to get marriage license
  • Take rings in to be re-sized


chicfit

2 comments:

  1. You're so organized! :)

    I'm sorry you're stressed. I hope that you get a hold of someone soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeek! Sorry about the stress with the bartending - I'm sure it will all get figured out soon.

    ReplyDelete

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!