Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wedding Wednesday: April 6 Check-in

2.5 months out
10.5 weeks
 74 days
Any way you look at it, we are getting really close!
The more I look at the to-do list, the more I realize there really isn't a whole lot left.
There are small details, and a few big things, but the rest will sort of take care of itself (I hope....)
We are in a new month, so I thought it would be fitting to list the entire list and start knocking things off.
We have a few things leftover from March that need to get done still.

We got side tracked the past couple weeks for some unexpected family things.
Frenchie's grandmother will be looking over our wedding from heaven.
My aunt may or may not be able to make it to the wedding. She has an illness that currently has her confined to the hospital. (please pray for her, her family and my family that the Lord may heal her)
I would love to tell you readers all about the above, but I can't. It's too hard for me to do that just yet

On to happier things! (red highlighted tasks are leftovers from March)

What was accomplished:
  • Reminded last groomsmen to get measured
  • Asked one of Frenchies cousins to be an usher and hand out ceremony programs. (he said yes :D )
  • Both "freedom to marry forms" are filled out by our parents. It's official, we can actually get married now ;)
  • Began writing Prayers of the Faithful. We want to personalize a little and include our family who can't be with us for our special day

What needs to be done in April: 
  • Email caterer about bartending for the 3rd time. I'm really stressed about this!!!
  • Ask family to do special readings and roles for the wedding
  • DATE NIGHT - We tried but the movie theatre was way too full. This means we get two in April right?
  • Complete ceremony program and print - This was a March task, but there is more to it then I thought.
  • Finalize reception music
  • Ask my cousin to be usher - email sent, just waiting for reply
  • Frenchie to provide guest list for his Bachelor party
  • Collect photos of Frenchie for slide show
  • Book Mani/Pedi appointments for me - I found a place that will do the nails I want
  • Get second fitting for dress done - Decide if it needs to be hemmed or not


chicfit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!