Friday, May 6, 2011

Fitness Friday: Half Jade

After a few weeks of being frustrated with my wrist and being unable to accomplish any moves at pole class, I finally have something to show for it.

I am not incredibly flexible and have yet to get my splits, so I currently can't do a full Jade justice. I CAN however do a half Jade. It took me a few weeks to get the pole in the right spot so I didn't feel like I was going to crack a rib. I found just the right spot and I managed to pull it off 3 times last night. I can't wait to get back up there and do it a few more times.

I need to pull my chest up more to my knee to get a straighter line.
Half Jade
Half Jade

My wrist has shown some improvement with my new physiotherapy plan-of-action so I'm hoping I will be able to do more pole work in the coming future. I need to take it slow and not overdo it. The last thing I need right now is to back peddle.
chicfit

2 comments:

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!