Thursday, June 2, 2011

Harry Potter Challenge - June 2


Yesterday marked the start of my Harry Potter Challenge. If you remember during the first announcement of this, I was still finishing a book. I'm still reading it but very close to finishing.

That's not to say I haven't started the challenge in other ways. I have re-watched Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone. Frenchie and I thought we'd rent a movie Sunday since he was still hungover from his Bachelor party and I was incredibly tired from mine. There was nothing worth renting so I put in Harry Potter 1. I loved it.. again. Even more so now that I've read the book. I'm hoping we can watch HP2 this weekend.
I managed to buy the remaining movies I don't own yesterday for cheap. There was a sale 2/$20!
Goals:
Finish Wise Man's Fear
Buy Movies 3 - 7Part 1
Read Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Read Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix
Read Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Re-watch Movie 1
Re-watch Movie 2
Watch Movie 3
Watch Movie 4
Watch Movie 5
Watch Movie 6
Watch Movie 7 part 1
Watch Movie 7 Part 2 - in theatre

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!