Monday, June 6, 2011

Harry Potter Challenge - June 6


I've sucked Frenchie into watching the Harry Potter movies with me. I'm happy to say he's actually enjoying them.
This weekend we watched Movie 2 and Movie 3. I am starting to understand why those who have read the books were disappointed. There was a lot of background information that was passed over in Movie 3. I get that they can't put in everything, but I love that having read the books I understand the movies better. I had to explain a few things to Frenchie because he looked a little confused at some parts.
Now that he's started watching the movies with me, he wants to continue them. I won't watch the movies before reading the books so I guess I have one more reason to start reading them. (Not that I needed one)

Sadly I have yet to start reading the books again. the last 100 pages of Wise Man's Fear are killing me. I just can't seem to get them read!
Goals:
Finish Wise Man's Fear
Buy Movies 3 - 7Part 1
Read Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Read Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix
Read Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Re-watch Movie 1
Re-watch Movie 2
Watch Movie 3
Watch Movie 4
Watch Movie 5
Watch Movie 6
Watch Movie 7 part 1
Watch Movie 7 Part 2 - in theatre

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!