Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Wedding Wednesday: June 8, 2011

I would like to be able to say that I want time to slow down, but I'd be lying. The wedding is so close I can't wait!! The last 20 days have flown by and we're now sitting at 10 days. I'm sitting fairly calm at the moment. I feel like everything is taken care of, and all we have to do is the little things only we can.
I'm currently sitting at a point of excited and calm. I actually told my caterer yesterday I don't feel stressed. I meant it. I'm sure beneath the calm exterior my insides are freaking out, but so far I don't notice.
What was accomplished:
  • Put together chart for tables
  • Met with Priest and delivered everything he needs
  • Printed more table number pictures
  • Printed Table Chart
  • Collected list of taxi’s people can call after the reception
  • Timeline received and sent to Bridal party
  • Honeymoon itinerary sent to parents
What needs to be done in the next 3 weeks: 
  • Decide/Buy readers/videographer thank you gifts
  • Write toast to parents/bridal party and wife and husband
  • Buy Booze
  • Make Centerpieces

chicfit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!