Monday, July 18, 2011

25/50: Dark Lover by J.R. Ward (Black Dagger Brotherhood #1)

Dark Lover (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #1)Dark Lover by J.R. Ward

My rating: 3 of 5 stars




Brain Candy. Fun, sexy and a good way to get the right sort of mood going. I will definitely be picking up the rest of this series.

Wrath is an interesting man. He reminds me of the jungle cat that takes a female to subdue. His turn around to be this lover and gentle man made me love Beth even more. She was perfect for him. Feisty, sexy and let's be honest, it's a romance novel, so able to believe anything.
I'm feel pity for her that Darius died and she was thrown into this other world without his help. She found out she lost something she never knew she even had.

The sex scenes were great. Definitely get your motor running regardless if you're a fan of vampires or not.

I will say that the names of the characters are quite amusing. Although I have to say I'm very excited to read the next books.

SUBC 2011: Read a book you heard about on someone's blog - BookNerdBecca - 5 Points
Book Journey 2011: Caldwell, New York

View all my reviews

chicfit

1 comment:

  1. I'm obsessed with this series. I gave this book 5 stars, but that was pretty much because it was the gateway to my BDB addiction. Hope you enjoy the rest of them!

    ReplyDelete

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!