Monday, July 4, 2011

Harry Potter Challenge: Update July 4

I have started The Order of the Pheonix. The flight back from our honeymoon was so much more enjoyable having this book to read. I love it already!
We watched The Goblet of Fire while we were on our honeymoon one of the rainy nights we had. It was bad, but I was disappointed they left out so much. I know this is common and I know it will happen from here on out, so it's not a surprise. I had to explain a bunch of things to Frenchie so he had a better understanding of what was going on.
Frenchie has already been asking if I'm done book 5 yet because he wants to watch the movie. Makes me laugh that he's so invested in watching them.
Goals:
Finish Wise Man's Fear
Buy Movies 3 - 7Part 1
Read Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Read Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix
Read Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Re-watch Movie 1
Re-watch Movie 2
Watch Movie 3
Watch Movie 4
Watch Movie 5
Watch Movie 6
Watch Movie 7 part 1
Watch Movie 7 Part 2 - in theatre

1 comment:

  1. I was disappointed in the 4th movie too. The rest of them a bit better and capture the book. The 4th one if my least favorite, aside from a few scenes.

    ReplyDelete

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!