Monday, July 25, 2011

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? (17 of 2011)


July 25, 2011 to July 31, 2011
It’s Monday! What Are You Reading, is hosted by One Persons Journey Through a World of Books
It has been forever since I did this Monday Meme. I feel like I'm finally able to participate at least on a bi-weekly basis. I hope all my fellow readers have been diving into some interesting worlds.

It has been so long since I checked in I'm going to have a big recap.
What I Finished
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Book 7)

What's Up Next
Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
(audiobook)
Water for Elephants
I've been "reading" this book for a long time and never got around to finishing it.
It's not that I didn't like the book, it just lost it's interest. The June 2011 Knottie club I started for the brides on the wedding board have voted to read this book for August, so I'll be finishing it up during that time.

 Lover Eternal (Black Dagger Brotherhood, Book 2)

chicfit

4 comments:

  1. I wasn't very crazy about Water for Elephants until we discussed it in book club. Then the discussion helped me appreciate it more. Hope you like it right from the start.

    New follower!

    Please drop by my blog and participate in my first giveaway contest!

    Anne
    http://headfullofbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like Water for Elephants but I couldn't bring myself to see the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked Water for Elephants. I'm not sure it's a book I'd want to listen to though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I plan to re-read the Harry Potter series at some point, but who knows when I will get to them again. I also have Water for Elephants waiting to be read. Waiting to be read seems to be the story of my life!

    ReplyDelete

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!