Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Wedding Wednesday: July 6, 2011

Last Wedding Wednesday post.

We're finally married, back from the honeymoon and happy as can be! Nothing has really changed for us except I'm now Mrs. B. (Madame B)  It's weird to be called by a new name. Seeing it in writing is one thing, but verbal is different. It will take some getting used to.

The name change process is going to be a long one. It's taking longer to get the official changes done because we had a postal strike and not everything got submitted after the wedding. There are so many places you use your name. Just last night we bought dog food for Beta and the rewards program is under my maiden name.

I got a new picture taken for my license and signed my new name. Need to work on the signature a bit. I had to sign it twice last night when we returned my leased vehicle.

Life is sort of settling down to normal. We still have a lot of post-wedding things to take care of. Return some vases, organize, clean and sell what wedding things we can. I have a friend who is looking at the tulle and the lights we used. Hopefully that works out.

I'm not sure what to replace my weekly Wednesday posts with now. I'll need to think of something fun.
chicfit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!