Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Bookshelf love

I always said I would post pictures of my bookshelf. Never got around to it. We finally got our place looking like a house after the wedding craziness. I can finally get to my bookshelf and not have to crawl over 3 dining room chairs!The pictures are a bit blurry because I took them on my camera.

Each category is ordered by author last name. Fiction and fantasy are both double stacked on the shelf.

The Books I haven't read:
This is an ever growing shelf. I actually have it split by YA to the left, Non-fiction and Fiction to the right. You can't see it very well, but the fiction section hids behind the YA books.

The large stack of books in the bottom left are books that we have multiple of, text books and others we don't want and need to sell.
closer look at the bottom shelves




chicfit

2 comments:

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!