Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Harry Potter Challenge: August 3, 2011


I'm done! almost...
The books are all read, the movies up to HP7 part2 have been watched. We're going to part 2 THIS FRIDAY! I can't wait! Tears have been shed and it is finally time for it to end. Bittersweet is the word I'll use to describe this. I loved the Harry Potter series SO SO MUCH! I feel like a reading haitus is in order because no book can compare to the awesomeness that J.K. Rowling gave the world.

Frenchie and I watched HP7 Part1 last night. I cried. A lot. But nothing makes me cry more than when my gruff hubby yells "NO!" and then in a defeated voice "Not <insert characters name here>. Anyone but <insert name here>" Yes readers, he has been converted to the wonderful world of wizardry. He never read the books, but the fact that he feels that strongly just from watching the movies makes me proud. He asked if Part 2 is as sad. I told him I'm taking loads of Kleenex.
Goals:
Finish Wise Man's Fear
Buy Movies 3 - 7Part 1
Read Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Read Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix
Read Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Re-watch Movie 1
Re-watch Movie 2
Watch Movie 3
Watch Movie 4
Watch Movie 5
Watch Movie 6
Watch Movie 7 part 1
Watch Movie 7 Part 2 - in theatre

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!