Thursday, December 29, 2011

44/50: Father Mine by JR Ward

Father Mine: Zsadist and Bella's Story (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #6.5)Father Mine: Zsadist and Bella's Story by J.R. Ward
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love Bella and Zsadist! This little novella wasn't long enough. I stayed up late to finish this one. Seeing Zsadist struggle with being a father and mate and all his inner demons was heartbreaking. He is an amazing mate to Bella and has come so far since we first met him in Lover Awakened. This little story made me fall in love with him all over again. Warms my heart to see such a savage man at the beginning of book 3 end up as this loving father.

Ward did well tying in all these bits and pieces of the previous books so I knew exactly where this story fit in with the rest. Reading a scene from a different perspective in a room always has its benefits.
View all my reviews

chicfit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!