Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Sep/Oct/Nov 2011 Recap

I've been majorly slacking on the recap blogging so you get 3 months worth in one post.
I'm still writing a lot of my reviews for this year. Hoping I can push through them so they are up before the end of year. Things aren't looking good though.
My reading has been lacking big time. I'm not going to reach my goal of 50, but I have still read some amazing books this year.

September 2011 Recap

Books read to date: 33/50
Pages read to date: 11219

Finished
Feed (Newsflesh #1) by Mira Grant (review here)

Started
Sweetly by Jackson Pearce

Savings
Monthly savings: $9.99
Year-to-date savings: $311.54

October 2011 Recap

Books read to date: 37/50
Pages read to date: 12341

Finished
How to Be a Good Wife by Bodleian Library
Sweetly by Jackson Pearce (review here)
Pink by Lili Wilkinson (review here)
Lover Revealed (Black Dagger Brotherhood #4) by J. R. Ward (review here)

Started
Lola and The Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
The Husband Project by Kathi Lipp

Savings
Monthly savings: $27.02
Year-to-date savings: $338.56

November 2011 Recap

Books read to date: 40/50
Pages read to date: 13657

Finished
Lola and The Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
The Husband Project by Kathi Lipp (review here)
The Bronze Horseman by Paulina Simons

Started
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin

Savings
Monthly savings: $11.55
Year-to-date savings: $350.11
chicfit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!