Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Bible Study: Week 4 His Sexuality

I won't go into a lot of detail on this past week because I don't want to share this part of my marriage online. So stop reading if you're expecting something juicy.

All I will say is that the chapter was very good and the questions were really hard to answer. I normally don't read my answers to this study to Frenchie, but I chose to on this one. It sparked some great conversation between us.

Julie and I are both very open people so talking about this subject with her was very therapeutic, humbling and validating. We are both able to talk about sex is a very clinical way without embarrassment or feeling like it's inappropriate. Obviously we leave out specific details as that is private and we both value our husbands privacy, plus, no one wants to hear that stuff.

I'm so glad that I have found such a wonderful friend. This bible study is bring Julie and I closer even though we are in different countries.

Next week is all about His Affection.
chicfit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!