Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Bible Study: Week 9 and 10

Now that Julie and I are back on a regular meeting schedule I'll hopefully get my Bible Study blogs up a little sooner after we meet.

Week 9: His Purpose
This week was all about whether your husband is following God's purpose for him. Do we know what his purpose is supposed to be? How can we help.
For me this is a hard chapter to answer. I don't know what God has planned for Frenchie or what he is destined to do. From what I can see, Frenchie is right where he wants to be, or he's making changes to get there.

Week 10: His Choices
Frenchie makes good choices. I don't second guess him very often, and he always asks my advice if the choice will affect us both in a major way. I also wouldn't say that he looks to God to help make his decisions, but I'm a firm believer that God does speak to Frenchie in his thoughts. He takes the time to think decisions through and I believe in that time, God helps him make the right decision.

We're meeting again in a couple weeks to discuss Week 11 & 12. His Health and His Protection. It's nice that there are usually two chapters that go very well together.
chicfit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!