Tuesday, April 17, 2012

My Epicure Website!

Today is very exciting in the Epicure Selections world. As a consultant, I now have my own website!

Please follow the link to view my Epicure Website. http://laurelberube.myepicure.com/
Be sure to bookmark this site so you'll always be at the right one.

The biggest reason this is such big news is that by visiting my website you can be sure you're always ordering from me. No more searching for a consultant after you've got your order ready to go.

All of the same features from the old website are available, only better! Everything is easier to find and has an updated layout.

Here are a few great things you will find:
  • Current Monthly Customer and Hostess specials
  • Epicure's Daily Recipe - find something new to make with our great products
  • Easily create an order to ship directly to you!
  • Contact me to Host a party!
  • Contact me about becoming an Epicure Consultant
  • Read My Story and why I joined Epicure Selections
There are some great changes happening at Epicure and I'm so happy to be able to share them with you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!