Wednesday, March 20, 2013

International Happiness Day

According to the internet, today is International Happiness Day. (I swear there is a day for everything)

I think it was strategically planned to fall on the first day of Spring (March 20). If you're an Albertan or anywhere in the Canadian prairies, you know that spring doesn't actually come for another month or so. There are periods of beautiful spring-like weather, followed by a winter storm until after May long weekend.

In light of Happiness Day what are you happy about?

  • France is less than 3 months away
  • My husband is extremely supportive
  • I've made a tough decision and I'm happy with it
  • I'm living each day one at a time in terms of mental health
  • My dogs are the cutest cuddle bugs some days
  • I have amazing friends outside and inside of work


chicfit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!