Monday, August 5, 2013

July 2013

July! I feel like July came, went and never really happened

Highlights of the Month
Back to teaching piano.
A few life decisions made (you'll have to wait for those until things are official)

My Happiness Project for July was to "Make Time for Friends"
Another successful month

Book Recap
2013 Reading Challenge

What I Read
With extra time on my hands, I spent July reading and studying. No "fun" books in the usual sense, but I really enjoyed reading all of these.

Eating Alive: Prevention Thru Good Digestion by John Matsen (review here)
Healing Arthritis by Penny Kendall-Reed (review here)
The Metabolic Typing Diet by William Linz Wolcott (review here)
Diabetes & Hypoglycemia by Michael T. Murray (review here)
The Nutritional Bypass by David W. Rowland (review here)

What I'm Currently Reading
Monthly Book Spending:
Spent: $0.00*
Saved: $0.00

*textbook costs are excluded

chicfit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!