Thursday, August 1, 2013

July Happiness Project - Complete!


July is about Make Time for Friends
I'm terrible at keeping in touch with people and what better time than summer to get together with friends.

Bring People Together
  • Summer BBQ
  • Spent a lovely Saturday afternoon/evening with a bunch of friends I haven't seen in a while. It has to happen again before the snow comes!
  • After work drinks

Cut people some slack
  • Everyone has their own problems to deal with. 
  • I've been in my own world for the past month dealing with my own stuff. It's hard to remember that other people are also dealing with their own stuff. 

No Gossip
  • Stop joining in gossipy conversations. Keep things private
  • I think I've done a good job at this. I've kept myself out of conversations ABOUT people. 
Remember Birthdays

  • compile a list and wish people a happy birthday, not just when Facebook says it's their birthday
  • I have put the most important people to me in my calendar. Hopefully when their birthdays roll around next year I'll be more on the ball and be able to send a card or something.

chicfit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!